help-shishi

Upload debian packages for Shishi 0.0.37

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Upload debian packages for Shishi 0.0.37
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:52:37 +0200

Shishi 0.0.37 has been released, and I'd like to see it in lenny.  I
know the timing is tight because libraries should be freezed by the end
of June, but the changes since the last version are small (mostly
generated code from gnulib and updated translations) and the debian
package changes are minimal.

Thoughts?

I'll upload tomorrow if I don't hear anything else.

/Simon