help-shishi

Re: Shishi 1.0.1 released

From: Eray Aslan
Subject: Re: Shishi 1.0.1 released
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:51:05 +0200

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 08:22:49PM +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Shishi is an implementation of the Kerberos 5 network authentication
> system.  Shishi can be used to authenticate users in distributed
> systems.  Shishi is part of a GNU system.
>
> * Version 1.0.1 (released 2012-03-12)

libresolv.so does not provide res_query on some architectures.  At least
on amd64 here, libresolv.so provides __res_query only and res_query is
defined by resolv.h.  So, configure cannot find res_query in libresolv.so
with AC_CHECK_LIB.

The attached patch includes resolv.h in the test and works for me.

--
Eray Aslan <address@hidden>