Re: [Help-smalltalk] Autoload error in 2.0d

From: MSA or SJF
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Autoload error in 2.0d
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 06:33:38 -0800 (PST)

(postscript to my other email)

BTW, this is all due to the fact that the Autoload.st
script gives the filename as 'examples/Queens.st', but
it doesn't find the file (I've installed in
/usr/local/share/smalltalk, but I've copied an image
to my home dir and am running from there). If you
change the path to an absolute path, it performs the
autoload with no trouble at all.

Mike