[Help-smalltalk] Blox Tk error with debugging methods in OrderedCollecti

From: charles ogilvie
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Blox Tk error with debugging methods in OrderedCollection
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 15:11:15 +0000

After adding in the two attached methods after Blox I enter the following code in the worksheet and inspect it (or do it) I get a callback error (symantically correct?).
OrderedCollection new test

When I try to inspect any of the callback lines smalltalk freezes with no load and I have to terminate it. I am running Slackware 7.1 linux on a pentium 166 with X11R6.4 and the latest clean automake and autoconf. I have 64meg of ram and 200meg of swap. Any help you can give me to resolving this problem would be much appreciated. Also if you need more information don't hesitate to reply.

            Sincerely,
                      Charles Ogilvie

P.S. In the