[Help-smalltalk] Browser problems

From: Marcin Tustin
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Browser problems
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:48:55 +0100 (BST)

I'm running smalltalk using:
$ gst -g /usr/share/smalltalk/browser/Run.st

When I use the namesapce browser to add a namespace, (using the namespace
menu), unless an existing namespace is selected, nothing happens other
than my screen flickering. If the "undeclared" namespace is chosen, I get
a dialog, then an error, but the namespace is added under "undeclared".
trying to add to the "Smalltalk" namespace just leads to the whole program
hanging.

Trying to add a class results in similar flickering.

Any ideas?