Re: [Help-smalltalk] minimal use achieved..!

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] minimal use achieved..!
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:42:53 +0200

Hello Robert,

Robert Collins <address@hidden> writes:

> implemented enough code to bring up the transcript, and have 'Do it' and
> 'Print it' in the edit menu work.
>
> Yay!

Seconded.

I'm new to SmallTalk. When I came to GNU SmallTalk, I was interested in
having a free software smalltalk environment but was a little dispointed
to not be able to do classic visual smalltalk interactions as seen in
smalltalks books (contrary to Squeak or VisualWorks). So having a
working graphical environment is a big bonus and I find it very
important. Many thanks for the hard job.

Yours,
david
--
 David Mentré <address@hidden>