[Help-smalltalk] strange traceback starting a debugger window in 2.1f

From: Robert Collins
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] strange traceback starting a debugger window in 2.1f
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:07:33 +1000

I'm working through the gtk bindings, finding what is and isn't
working..

I don't know if this is me, or just 2.1f, but if I evaluate "1 halt" in
the worksheet, then on the resulting stack debug the first frame, I get
the following traceback to the console:

'Debug activated'
'Debugger init:'
'loop entry'
'process' CallinProcess('call-in process' at userSchedulingPriority,
suspended)
'process suspectedContext' CallinProcess(Process)>>#suspend
'loop entry'
'process' CallinProcess('call-in process' at userSchedulingPriority,
terminated)
'process suspectedContent' nil

Object: nil error: did not understand
#isInternalExceptionHandlingContext
UndefinedObject(Object)>>#primError:
MessageNotUnderstood(Exception)>>#defaultAction
optimized [] in Exception class>>#coreException
MessageNotUnderstood(Signal)>>#activateHandler:
MessageNotUnderstood(Exception)>>#signal
UndefinedObject(Object)>>#doesNotUnderstand:
BLOX.BLOXBrowser.Debugger>>#init:
BLOX.BLOXBrowser.Debugger class>>#new:
BLOX.BLOXBrowser.Notifier>>#debug
DirectedMessage(Message)>>#sendTo:
DirectedMessage>>#send
BLOX.BMenuItem(BLOX.BMenuObject)>>#invokeCallback
BLOX.BMenuItem>>#activated:data:

(I instrumented Debugger>>init: in what should be an obvious fashion).

Any thoughts?

BTW: sorry for the flurry of stuff I need help with :|.
Rob