[Help-smalltalk] WikiWorks

From: MSA or SJF
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] WikiWorks
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 04:23:51 -0800 (PST)

Can anyone tell me how to run these servers?

I can run, for example,
st> WebServer publishMyHomeDir !

and it must be doing something, since the web browser
times out, rather than immediately telling me
connection refused, but I don't get any more than
that.

On a slightly unrelated note, the server forks a new
process. Is it inappropriate to end an initialization
script by suspending the interpreter process?

eg.
PackageLoader fileInPackage: 'WebServer'!
NetClients.WikiWorks.WebServer publishMyHomeDir!
Processor activeProcess supsend!

Mike