[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:15:28 -0500
I am doing a project on smalltalk and cant find any info on this.
1. Does smalltalk support some type of routines?
2. Can subroutines have local variables?
3. Can subroutines have parameters? If so, how are parameters passed? (Pass
by value? Pass by reference? Pass by value-result? etc.) Is there some
symbol or keyword in the program that specifies how a particular parameter
will be passed?
4. Can a subroutine return a value? Must a subroutine always return a
Any help would be great
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Help-smalltalk] Subroutines,
Kenny Holtz <=