Re: [Help-smalltalk] Blox-Gtk segmentation fault

From: Luca Bruno
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Blox-Gtk segmentation fault
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 20:22:56 +0200

In data 05 ottobre 2006 alle ore 17:09:44, Jan Vrany <address@hidden> ha scritto:

>>Bye.
>
> Nothing about? No one get Segmentation fault when using BloxGTK?

I've tried latest version of GST and BloxGTK and I've got abort
(SIGABRT), not Gtk fatal error nor SEGFAULT.

I've got abort every time I tried to play with BloxGTK browser,
sooner or later. Unfortunately, I cannot isolate the problem,
it seems, that abort comes randomly - sometimes after several seconds,
sometimes after several minutes.

That's the same for me, but Segmentation fault instead...

The interesting thing is that no of pure GTK examples crashes...

The example_tree.st crashes, but changing the model creation by using #new:varargs: fixes the problem.

Jan

Sorry, I haven't run BloxGTK for a while (hardly ever, in fact). I have
done quite a lot with Gtk, though.

Is it definitely a SEGFAULT, not a Gtk fatal error or an Abort from
Smalltalk?

Mike