Re: [Help-smalltalk] ncurses calls

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] ncurses calls
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 10:57:51 +0200

Brad Watson wrote:
Paolo,

Thanks for the advice: initial indications (from
calling the Smalltalk initScr method) are that I've
been able to successfully access the ncurses functions
after defining them int cint.c, CFuncs.st.

Now to test a whole lot of ncurses functions, and
implement all of the multiple argument ncurses
functions that I skipped on the first go around....
You can use "DLD addLibrary: 'libncurses'" after which there is no need to patch cint.c -- just put the definitions in your own .st file.