[Help-smalltalk] Everybody's posting libraries

From: Mike Anderson
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Everybody's posting libraries
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:08:01 +0000

Hello All,

Haven't done much coding recently, but the spam in my inbox poked me into life; here's a (small) all-Smalltalk library: a POP client ported from CL-POP.

It's only 5k, but here's a link anyway: http://www.friendofthepigeon.co.uk/wordpress/?p=49

Incidentally, Paolo, in your discussions about licenses, have you come across the Lisp Lesser GPL (http://opensource.franz.com/preamble.html)? There's no mention of it at gnu.org, but RMS can't be unaware of it, can he?

Mike