Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: GST SDL Bindings

From: Brad Watson
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: GST SDL Bindings
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:49:34 -0800 (PST)

Stephen,

The method names were initially generated by swig: swig "camel-cased" the c
delclaration in the SDL header files to generate the method-names.

I agree that they could be merged.  I kept them a part for now with the thought
it might keep debugging simpler (and make it easier to remove parts if some of
the libraries are not installed.)

Kind regards,

Brad Watson