[Help-smalltalk] snapshot: NoCandyPresource.star

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] snapshot: NoCandyPresource.star
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 18:36:05 -0400

http://nocandysw.com/starchive/NoCandyPresource.star is a snapshot of
Presource from a larger package.  Load it with a very recent devo to try
it out.  Look at the commentaries in the st files therein to learn about
it, or read my earlier post about it
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-smalltalk/2007-03/msg00029.html>.

Presource is now released under the GNU GPL v3 (or later).

This is the Presource I used to write and test the % compiler-macro
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-smalltalk/2007-06/msg00065.html>.

Incidentally, I made this with `zip -n .st:.xml NoCandyPresource.star
*.st *.xml COPYING', and I propose that all packages be made like this
by default (regardless of whether they contain a COPYING).

I'm on vacation so haven't been able to work on much for the past week;
I'll be back next week.  In the meantime, I invite everyone to complain
to me about Presource.

--
;;; Stephen Compall ** http://scompall.nocandysw.com/blog **
But you know how reluctant paranormal phenomena are to reveal