[Help-smalltalk] deploy on windows

From: topotto
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] deploy on windows
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:22:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I am new to gst. I've just build binaries on windows using mingw, all
went right just doing configure and make ... wonderful!!
as a next step I would like to install binaries on another windows machine
but I was not able to understand how to do it. apparently it is not enougth
to copy *.exe and *.dll to the other machine, can you please provide me
suggestion on how to deploy gst on a new window machine?

I am also very interested in using gst to serve seaside applications, can
you point out the potential plus of gst vs squeak in this area?

many thanks