[Help-smalltalk] Drupal Issue attachment issue

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Drupal Issue attachment issue
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:33:07 -0500

I noticed a couple patches I attached weren't showing up in the issue
tracker; even stranger was when one finally showed up: spd-no-nil.patch
showed up in a comment on the TwistedPools issue, where it should have
been in the original post for the previous issue
"#sharedPoolDictionaries can answer nil"
<http://smalltalk.gnu.org/project/issue/207>

--
But you know how reluctant paranormal phenomena are to reveal
themselves when skeptics are present. --Robert Sheaffer, SkI 9/2003