[Help-smalltalk] Re: Drupal Issue attachment issue

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Drupal Issue attachment issue
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:24:12 +0200

Stephen Compall wrote:
I noticed a couple patches I attached weren't showing up in the issue
tracker; even stranger was when one finally showed up: spd-no-nil.patch
showed up in a comment on the TwistedPools issue, where it should have
been in the original post for the previous issue
"#sharedPoolDictionaries can answer nil"
<http://smalltalk.gnu.org/project/issue/207>

I thought there was some mess with the database, but it is more interesting than that: actually, spd-no-nil.patch was *uploaded* yesterday to smalltalk.gnu.org! Here is the ls:

-rw-rw-r--    1 1309     450          3111 Apr 21 23:54 spd-no-nil.patch

If this shows up again, let me know.