[Help-smalltalk] Re: GST crashes with the following code

From: Canol Gokel
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: GST crashes with the following code
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 16:21:18 +0000 (UTC)

Paolo Bonzini <bonzini <at> gnu.org> writes:

> It does not crash, it just says
>
> stdin:6: expected true, false or nil
>

> You want "{x. y} printNl" instead of #(x y).
>
> Paolo

Hi, may I ask what the braces do there? Are there making some kind of block so
that printNl effects both of them?

I should create an array of x and y because, in my actual code, I am passing it
to a method which take an array as argument. I didn't understand why it gives
"stdin:6: expected true, false or nil" error.