Re: [Help-smalltalk] [Q] GST support TCP on Windows?

From: Janko Mivšek
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [Q] GST support TCP on Windows?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:21:12 +0200

Just FYI, I almost finished optimizing the upload. I expect upload to be as performant as download. Tomorrow.

Best regards
Janko

S.J.Chun wrote:
It seems that I have to be more clear on my problem with GST.

1. To Janko, for squeak+swazoo case, I make it sure that the simple
helloworld.html(MyResource) example runs well but this case uploading
performance is the issue.

2. To Paolo, for gst+swazoo, I even cannot run above simple helloworld.html
example. If I can get any meaningful result from ctrl+c when gst.exe takes
100% cpu from web browser request(in fact simple telnet I can make this
happen).

Thank you very much for your interest and kind support.