Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk and unix integration..

From: Sean Allen
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk and unix integration..
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:40:48 -0500

On Jan 7, 2009, at 2:40 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

Ah, actually I missed two... both of which need to interact with the
filesystem permission,
in particular dealing with file owner and group. I cant find anything to
do that.

No, there is none. :-)  But it is a small patch that can make its way
into 3.1.1.  Wait a couple hours.

That I can do. Even easier than doing it myself although, not as good for the learning.