Re: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] a new lightweight web framework for GST

From: Joachim Jaeckel
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] a new lightweight web framework for GST
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:53:56 +0200

P.S.: I could help, writing something like a small tutorial (if you'd like), but I have to understand a bit more of it first.

Yes, that would be wonderful :)

I think, I'll start tomorrow (where I have a little more time than this week) writing a bit about iliad.

But please don't expect a fully featured howto in the beginning. I will start using it and write about the things I dicover or which I find usefull/interesting to tell about...

(And if you think, I chatter to much in the blog, don't hesitate to tell me that! [Maybe that already happend...])

Regards,
Joachim.