Re: [Help-smalltalk] Iliad: a stupid question about "stateful"

From: Bèrto ëd Sèra
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Iliad: a stupid question about "stateful"
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:26:25 +0300

Hi!

> For example,
> in my OnlineTester app, a single test widget holds several exercise widgets,
> each of which has several answer widget.

In this app I am required to use widgets pretty much like Drupal
blocks, so that we can compose a "page" as a wall, by simply deciding
which brick goes where (no big deal, just a 3 column table with divs
in it). Some of the widgets will have to exchange data/commands (like
the search block showing it's result in another area and registering
the search in the search history, as translators often want/need to
double check things and it's easier if you have something quicker than
a back button).

Anyway, this is several weeks away from now. For the time being I need
to make sure I can register/login a user, change the GUI language and
the implied LTR/RTL rendering. When this root material works the rest
should come in quicker.

Berto

--
Constitution du 24 juin 1793 - Article 35. - Quand le gouvernement