Re: [Help-smalltalk] OS X binaries for school

From: SJS
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] OS X binaries for school
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:02:44 +0000

begin  quoting Duke Normandin as of Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 05:50:34AM -0700:
[snip]
> Having said that, the GST port seems to be broken for certain
> functionality. Compiling from source - using git - didn't solve
> anything for me. YMMV.
>
> If you get it to compile cleanly, AND are fortunate to have a
> completely functional GST, I would be much obliged if you would pass
> on to me exactly how you did it. TIA..

Last time I did this dance, it worked, aside from bizarre behavior in
the floating-point tests. (By hand, it worked fine, but running the test,
it went off into la-la land. I got busy after that I didn't pursue it.)

It's about time I did an update and tried again. I'll try to use script
at the start, just in case it all goes correctly. :)

-S.