[Help-smalltalk] Works in Squeak but not GNU (deepCopy?)

From: Jimmy Johnson
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Works in Squeak but not GNU (deepCopy?)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 04:42:34 -0800 (PST)

I don't know where else to turn for help so...if one of you experts would have
the time to look at this project and see if an obvious problem jumps out, and
let me know, I would really appreciate it.

The project is to write a rational number class and include units/dimensions
(meters/length).  The system works fine in Squeak SmallTalk, but fails in gnu
SmallTalk.  I'm guessing it has something to do with my use of deepClone.

Attached is a zip with three files.  A chunk file, a readme, and a file with
output from execution using squeak.

Thanks again,

 JJJ