[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Help-smalltalk] Call for Participation in the Smalltalk Devroom at FOSD
[Help-smalltalk] Call for Participation in the Smalltalk Devroom at FOSDEM 2012.
Thu, 8 Dec 2011 16:48:10 +0100
Call for Participation in the Smalltalk Devroom at FOSDEM 2012.
"A devroom for the Pharo, Squeak, GST, Etoilé,
Seaside, Moose Smalltalk projects. Smalltalk environments
offer a very high development productivity, unmatched by
their successors. Come do some pair programming with us
and experience the advantages of a real OO environment."
The meetup will take place Sunday, February 5, 2012,
from 9AM until 5PM, room AW1.126. This room has 72 seats,
a VGA video projector and wireless internet.
More information will be available later.
Proposals on content and format are welcome.
People interested in running a session should announce that
on the smalltalk-devroom mailing list, with the following
- Their name
- The project they are associated with
- A short bio, to be put on the website along with their speaker name
- (optionally) a picture of themselves
- The title of their session (which will go on the website and in the booklet)
- A abstract describing the session in further detail.
- The desired length of the session.
- The desired time slot in which they want to hold the session.
Suggested values for the duration are 55min, 25min, 6m40 (Pecha Kucha).
The desired time slot is meant to help you prevent conflicts with other dev
rooms in which you might have a talk or your travel arrangements.
The deadline for submissions is December 31, 23:00 GMT+1.
Discussion takes place on the
mailing list. Please subscribe if you are interested:
The local VUB/ULB Smalltalkers have been asked to organize
a sprint/BSUG meeting on Saturday Februari 4.
Devroom related URLs:
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Help-smalltalk] Call for Participation in the Smalltalk Devroom at FOSDEM 2012.,
Stephan Eggermont <=