Re: Need help compiling the JIT

From: Piotr Klibert
Subject: Re: Need help compiling the JIT
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 16:50:35 +0200

Thank you for all the info! I thought I have the ELPA version, but apparently,
I downloaded just `smalltalk-mode.el` some time ago (like, in 2014...) and I've
been using that version all along. I'll update and see which of my changes
still apply (if any).

Final questions:

1. Should I re-post the #valueIfAbsent: bug properly in a new thread?

2. I encountered some problems compiling GST - in the code generated from
'genbc-impl.y' apparently. Which build tools versions I should include in the
bug report in this case, and also in general?

Best regards,
Piotr Klibert