help-snakecharmer

[Help-SnakeCharmer] stamp of his boots

From: Jacqueline Mueller
Subject: [Help-SnakeCharmer] stamp of his boots
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:37:58 -0600

We have been notified that your   mo r t gage   ra te   is fixed
at a very high. Therefore you are currently overpaying, which sums-up
to thousands annually.

Luckily for you we can promise the   l o west   deal in the U.S. (3.9 .%).
So hurry because the   r a /t e   forecast is not looking good!

Lock on the 3.9 , even with ba d   c r edit
jzaemfjp

Jacqueline Mueller

our an to zeus both for chad from you resumption the ablaze blaze expedient