help-snakecharmer

[Help-SnakeCharmer] Reverend

From: Salome Lester
Subject: [Help-SnakeCharmer] Reverend
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 00:06:47 +0200

So King David said, Charlotte, but Im afraid David wasnt a verynice man in some respects. We havent ANYTHING in common, you know, Miss Shirley.
But you cant have been eating mushrooms as early as this, saidAunt Chatty.
It was really dreadful to be so different from other people .
Im afraid youll have her on your hands yet.
Ive hardly eatenanything since I got engaged. This must be a nightmare, thought poor Anne, wiping her nose.
Cousin Ernestine looked at her disapprovingly. Mebbe it was only a shadder, said Cousin Ernestine meekly.
Hazel clutched dramatically at her throat.
It takes courage, I can tell you that, Miss Bugle.
But I always put my soul into everything, you know
I think sapphires are too dark for engagement rings.
I never HEARD ofany one doing such a thing. Hazel clutched dramatically at her throat. Ah, SHE was a thorough woman if ever there wasone. MY highest ambition was to be a happy wife and make a happyhome for my husband. And yet I cannot write out what burns in my soul.
Im afraid Ill soon be pickingat the counterpane.
There was a timeshe was afraid he wouldnt come back from the west.