help-snakecharmer

[Help-SnakeCharmer] From Mr. Ghedi.

From: Guled Ghedi
Subject: [Help-SnakeCharmer] From Mr. Ghedi.
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 05:13:13 +0300

Dear Sir,

Good day! I am sorry to contact you through this media though you didn’t know me before, but let me first introduce myself; my names are Guled Mohamed Ghedi, the son of Ali Mohamed Ghedi, the recent Somali Prime Minister.

Due to the recent war between the major clans in Somalia, my Father has taken me to a security company in a near by country Guinea, where he has deposit a certain amount of money with, but the money was deposited in a box which the security firm didn’t know the content.

Based on the recent situation of things in our country, which no body can foretell the out come, my father has asked me to look for a foreigner that will assist me, to get the box out of Guinea, as he cannot participate in the art, because of his present appointment.

All I seek from you is your assistance and upon the conclusion of the business, you will be given a pleasant percentage.

I want to know if you can be of assistance, as this needs urgent attendance.
Please, I will appreciate it most if you get back to me urgently.

Yours truly,
Guled Mohamed Ghedi.