help-songanizer

[help-songanizer] Replacing mp3info with GNU Libextractor.

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: [help-songanizer] Replacing mp3info with GNU Libextractor.
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:31:12 +0000

I have decided to replace mp3info with GNU Libextractor to extract the
tag information from the song files. This change will provide ID3v2
tag support and Ogg Vorbis support for Songanizer. Till mp3info could
only support ID3v2 tags and had trouble supporting Ogg Vorbis files.

I will update the CVS within a few days.

Would you like any other file format to be supported too? Probably Flaac?

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
                                           - Darrin Weinberg