Include files for code fragments?

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Include files for code fragments?
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:46:11 -0800

I'm work on a small programming guide, and I want to make sure that every
example I include will compile and run correctly.  My idea is to:

@address@hidden main.cpp}

That way I know that there's never any copying errors on the examples.

I can't seem to get it to work, however.  Any suggestions?

--
No matter how big the bell, if you only tap it, it can give out only a
faint sound.  We must understand thoroughly that the weakness of the blow,