Re: build and index page

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: Re: build and index page
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 13:06:11 -0800

>> From: Harry Putnam <address@hidden>
>> Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 11:24:27 -0800
>>
>> I remember there being a command when using texinfo files with emacs
>> where you can create a lead page of an info file that contains all
>> `Menu:' listings.
>>
>> Now that I want to use this command I can't seem to find it.
>
> Try "install-info".

Must have explained myself poorly.  I'm looking for a command, as I
recall used in a buffer holding a texi file, that creates a leading
page to the resulting info file that contains all the Menu items
within the entire info set.

Like the one that appears at C-h i m wget on my setup. (attached)

I did that with some command, now forgotten

I see nothing in `info install-info' indicating a flag that would do
this.

Not all info manuals have that style of first page.  For example:
My info manual for emacs or many others do not have that.

Note the: