<link>?

From: S11001001
Subject: <link>?
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 15:17:49 -0500

According to (texinfo)makeinfo html, next, prev, etc pointers are inserted for Lynx and Emacs W3 to use. Mozilla also has support for this feature, but does not show the icons enabled.

makeinfo *does* insert a <link> pointer for generator-home.

Is this a Mozilla bug? Or....

I am running with makeinfo 4.2 and Mozilla 2002060804.

--
Stephen Compall
DotGNU `Contributor' -- http://www.dotgnu.org

My views about copyright take an hour to expound, but one general
principle applies: it cannot justify denying the public important
freedoms. As Abraham Lincoln put it, "Whenever there is a conflict
between human rights and property rights, human rights must prevail."
Property rights are meant to advance human well-being, not as an
excuse to disregard it.
        -- RMS, "The GNU GPL and the American Way"