Re: None

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: None
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:07:50 -0500

    Has anyone here used ITS? :)

Didn't rms help write it :)?

(Never used it myself. Where is the emulator?)

    What would be nice is to have a list of lists.

Yes, I can see that that would be helpful, now that dir files are
getting larger.  It might work just to use Info xref syntax.  I'll try that.

Thanks!

    P.S. another useful feature they had on ITS was a little script or
    program called help

You're right that this isn't related to Texinfo, but I too think it
would be very helpful.  Getting a list of bash builtins isn't usually
what a new user has in mind :).