RE: on using `makeinfo --no-split' to solve filename conflicts

From: Zaretskii Eli
Subject: RE: on using `makeinfo --no-split' to solve filename conflicts
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:28:58 +0200

This message was scanned for viruses and other malicious code by PrivaWall.

This mail was sent from ELTA SYS LTD.

I don't think it's needed: no one does a "make dist" on a DOS or Windows
machine, AFAIK.

> Or will
> DJTAR rename foo.iNN back to foo.info-NN when building a
> tarball?

DJTAR cannot create archives, it can only unpack archives.

This message is processed by the PrivaWall Email Security Server.