Re: [help-texinfo] Too long a list of LocalWords

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Too long a list of LocalWords
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:30:22 -0500

Hi Akim,

Looking at the hack-local-variables function in files.el, I see that it
is hardwired to look only 3000 characters back for Local Variables:.  Argh.

I don't know where to look for LocalWords, that string doesn't show up
in any Elisp file I have installed.  Can you tell me?

If some function can be called to make the LocalWords happen, then the
Local Variables: section can be last, and the eval: pseudo-variable
used.  I'm sure you already know that ...

Also, maybe the aspell folks would have an answer, since this is only
likely to come up with big aspell users, not generic emacs users.