Re: [help-texinfo] Formatting syntax rules

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Formatting syntax rules
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:08:49 +0100 (MET)

Thanks for your suggestions.  If I'm understanding you correctly, you
think it might be possible to find a workaround for syntax rules without
resorting to raw TeX code outside of macros.   I'll give it a try.

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Karl Berry wrote:

> If feasible, you might report this to address@hidden (which is not me :).

The problem with bug reports is the time and effort involved in
constructing a minimal example.  I have limited time to work on 3DLDF
anyway, so I don't think I'll get around to doing this in the foreseeable
future.

Laurence