[help-texinfo] Re: "Dangerous bend" in Texinfo manual.

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [help-texinfo] Re: "Dangerous bend" in Texinfo manual.
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:35:35 -0500

Hi Laurence,

    Do you think it would be inappropriate to use Knuth's "dangerous bend"
    symbol in the Texinfo manual for GNU 3DLDF?

Sounds fine to me.  Of course Texinfo has no support for the hanging
indentation etc. that Knuth does, but I imagine you're already well
aware of that.

    If not, do you happen to know offhand whether he's made his "man at
    work" symbol from "The Art of Computer Programming" available
    somewhere?

I don't remember any ACP font being released -- just manfnt with the
symbols from the texbook/mfbook.

Cheers,
karl