Réf. : Re: [help-texinfo] xml and DTD

From: Mohamed HIBTI
Subject: Réf. : Re: [help-texinfo] xml and DTD
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:55:20 +0100

oups here are the files I have used :

(See attached file: tasks.xml)(See attached file: texinfo.dtd)

                      address@hidden

                      org                      Pour :    Mohamed
HIBTI/RNE/DER/EDFGDF/address@hidden
                                               cc :      address@hidden

                      12/01/2006 21:40         Objet :   Re: [help-texinfo] xml
and DTD

    I have tried to use the texinfo DTD but it I have many troobles with
    the footnote and anchor definitions.  Does anybody experienced this
    problem ?

I don't remember any such reports.  Perhaps if you sent specifics about
what is wrong, we could fix the DTD.  A patch would be welcome too :).

Best,
 Karl