Re: [help-texinfo] Using @verbatiminclude in a macro with a file with a

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Using @verbatiminclude in a macro with a file with a "@" in its name
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:59:13 +0100

David Bateman wrote:
Sorry for the late reply.. What version of texinfo.tex does this patch apply against? I tried the CVS head from the texinfo home page and it didn't apply cleanly.. Applying the patch by hand to the CVS head I still end up with the same issue. Thanks for the rapid response...

Oppps, Ok I see it needs "@@directory" and not "@directory". With the hand patched CVS head of texinfo.tex this in fact works... However, the patch doesn't apply cleanly against

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnulib/gnulib/build-aux/texinfo.tex?rev=HEAD

which is marked as the latest version of texinfo.tex on

http://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/

Is the webpage perhaps out of date? In any case I'd prefer to import an official version (ie one that is checked in to your repository at least) of texinfo.tex into the Octave if possible

Cheers
David

35 rue Gambetta                              +33 1 46 04 02 18 (Home)
92100 Boulogne-Billancourt FRANCE            +33 6 72 01 06 33 (Mob)