[help-texinfo] Fwd: Funky Spacing in Pdf document

From: Jason Massey
Subject: [help-texinfo] Fwd: Funky Spacing in Pdf document
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:48:52 -0400

Selma,

The texi file you supply does not begin properly. Please read how to start a manual:

http://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/manual/texinfo/html_node/Beginning-a-File.html#Beginning-a-File

and how to end a file:

http://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/manual/texinfo/html_node/Ending-a-File.html#Ending-a-File

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 9:54 AM, Selma Leathem <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I am also having problems in Html too.  It sporadically  prints menu contents as in @menu address@hidden menu followed by empty sections for that part of the texi file. I've double checked that there is nothing wrong with the syntax either.

So to recap in pdf I have problems with inconsistent funky spacing and in html I have issues with empty sections.

A copy of my file is attached.

Regards,

Selma