[help-texinfo] Manuals in Russian

From: Денис Раскатов
Subject: [help-texinfo] Manuals in Russian
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:50:58 +0400

Hi guys,

I've recenty downloaded and installed texinfo 5.2 to create some .info and .pdf
manuals. Unfortunately it has to be in russian language and I've experienced
some difficulties in obtaining these manuals. For example, in my generated
.info files some lines break at the first occurence of the letter 'x' (the rest
of line vanishes). I've also failed in generating .pdf manual, that consists of
single blank page, thought I tried to do my best and used @documentlanguage
command.

Well, I'm just a beginner in texinfo so I wonder whether I made some rude
mistakes while generating manuals or texinfo doesn't support russian language
and I should look for another means. Could you please tell me what I should do
now.

Thanks in advance,
Denis Raskatov.