Re: [help-texinfo] ../tools/info/makedoc: No such file or directory [sol

From: Gavin Smith
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] ../tools/info/makedoc: No such file or directory [solved]
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 17:36:29 +0000

On Thu, Dec 25, 2014 at 7:02 PM, Graham Reitz <address@hidden> wrote:
> If helpful I’d be willing to try to reproduce the texinfo build error, upload
> the configuration log, and build output.  As well as any other information
> that would be needed.
>
> I’ve kept a detailed log of every command issued for each step.  The host OS
> (Debian 7.x) is a VM that’s easily replicated.

As Karl mentioned there is already support for cross-compiling in the
texinfo package. There should have been a directory created in the top
level called "tools". Can you confirm if such a directory was created?

It would be very helpful to see exactly what commands you ran, what
order they were run in, and their output.