Re: [help-texinfo] Troubles with xref in spanish

From: davidam
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Troubles with xref in spanish
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 01:38:38 +0200

> Karl,
>
> You can download the source with git clone
> git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/elisp-es.git
>
> I have the same txi-es.tex in /usr/share/texmf/tex/texinfo/
>
> Thanks in advance.

    git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/elisp-es.git

You're referring to elisp-lisp-intro-es.texi?  When I run that through
pdftex, I don't see any English in the @xref output.

> You aren't reporting the specifics of what you are seeing that is wrong.
> What words, precisely, are you seeing in English?  On which page?  For
> instance, when I look at page 15 of your own emacs-lisp-intro-es.pdf,
> the one committed to git, the xref to Mapas de Teclado is all in
> Spanish.

In the @xref appears IN where it must appears EN, so where says "Vease
Seccion “Argumentos Numericos” in El Manual de GNU Emacs.", it must says
"Vease Seccion “Argumentos Numericos” en El Manual de GNU Emacs."  We must
replace in by en.

Does it makes sense?

Karl