Re: [help-texinfo] Overfull vbox in Concept Index leads to a blank page

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Overfull vbox in Concept Index leads to a blank page in the middle of the index
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 19:09:49 -0400

I like to use curly braces around key sequences as I think they set them off and make them easier to read than other delimiters like the single quotes used in the Info versions of manuals.  For example, {C-x o} is easy to read whether in info, html or pdf form.  Is there an option I can use to get this output without having to forcibly add @{ @} pairs everywhere (which still leaves the single quotes in various output modes).

This would be a big help.  If not, I would like to request it as a feature addition for a new release of Texinfo.

Thanks,

Bob