Re: @ifset at Line Beginning and @menu after sectioning calls

From: Gavin Smith
Subject: Re: @ifset at Line Beginning and @menu after sectioning calls
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 20:53:00 +0100

(It's awkward for me to receive HTML emails, could you configure
your mail program to send plain text instead?)

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 02:39:14PM +0200, Christopher Dimech wrote:
> 12.0px;"><div>&nbsp;</div>

> complicated.</div>

What is the problem with this?

> @heading @unnumbered</div>

> commands</div>

I'm not sure what the problem is because I had to do edit your
email to get input files I could use (e.g. adding "@set Volume-1").  Next
time, could you send them as file attachments?

Output seemed OK with "texi2any --no-validate test.texi".  See attached.