Re: @menu puts too many restrictions to produce the .info file

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: @menu puts too many restrictions to produce the .info file
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 17:30:15 +0200

Understood. Had thought it exists but not documented, but reading your
comment again, you are correct.  Would one be able to call it inside the
source code?

Finding a variable like that becomes vital for those which plan deviates
from the popular way.

I also mention that Makeinfo states that @ifset and @ifclear
should only appear at a line beginning. I suggest that it be made
as other region commands that are allowed indentation.

Regards
Christopher

Christopher Dimech
Chief Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy