Re: @image for pdf and html

From: daniela-spit
Subject: Re: @image for pdf and html
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 19:35:18 +0100

> Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 7:01 PM
> From: "Gavin Smith" <gavinsmith0123@gmail.com>
> To: daniela-spit@gmx.it

That's what we are currently doing, use low resolution image.
Yes, that's what's needed, a link to the higher resolution image.  In
geophysical mapping, people ultimately want to scrutinise the high
resolution image.  The low resolution image is still useful though, mainly
for display purposes when people are reading the document.