Math for html output not in manual

From: henri-biard
Subject: Math for html output not in manual
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 02:53:53 +0200 (CEST)

Would like to discuss an additional topic.  It goes back to a discussion by Gavin that
@macro cannot use names that contain hyphens.

Example:
@macro document-license

Tho solution is to use documentLicense.

But I have an interesting concept you can consider because allowing hyphens
would make the code much more readable.

Basically it goes like this.

If texinfo allows users to use "@macro document-license", texinfo can internally
remove any hyphens and use that as the macro name.  The user would just have
to ensure that tho name without the hyphens is unique.

Thusly when a user uses  @document-license, texinfo can look for @documentlicense
as the name of the macro.

Would that be too difficult ?

Thank you so very much