help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] Thanks & a question

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] Thanks & a question
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 10:01:30 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 3 Feb 2001, Hans Engelen wrote:
> My question, how exactly does one go about compiling the gnome
> frontend. What do I need and how do I go about it all. I probably
> would get there myself looking through the sourcecode but this is
> easier ;).

sorry, but the gnome frontend is not yet functional... It just looks neat,
but that's it :-)

I guess I should take it out of the final package when I'm confident
enough to release it, since it's of no use in its actual form, and it will
be rewritten anyway...

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel      /     Finger address@hidden for GnuPG Public Key
GnuPG Key Fingerprint: AC2A CD57 A5C8 A1CB 0A18  DA95 CB0B DB23 60B6 16F5